Follow Me

Follow Me

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Work...again.

I had maybe 3 drinks last night and wow I felt drunk and sick...surely venlafaxine can't do that?  None of the others did that!  Euch. 

I confronted my supervisor yesterday at work because she told me my tea break was an hour and a half before it was, so I spent an hour and a half getting worked up thinking I had been forgotten about!  If I'm told something like that, it needs to happen!  I find it hard when people lie about things like that.  Not necessarily tea breaks, but meeting friends who change their mind, or are late, or anything.  So I told her not to lie to me like that, because I can't cope with it.  She tried to stop me saying it like 3 times, and I just said, "no, listen!".  Raging.

I also had someone I thought really liked me as a friend snap at me and show me up infront of others.  I was between upset and gutted.  Even if it was down to her having a bad day, what if I really do annoy her so much?  This is the type of situation where I'll stay away from the person because I think I annoy them, then they think I'm ignoring them and hate them!  Really I just want to avoid annoying people!  I think staying away from people and avoiding the situation is called...wait for it..."avoidance".  Lol.

ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment